Official Rules: 2018 Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection Contest
THIS PROMOTION IS A SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THE PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AFFIRMS THAT HE/SHE HAS READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THESE OFFICIAL RULES. WINNING A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLMENT OF ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN.
1. Overview: The 2018 Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection Contest ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored and presented by Really Good Stuff, LLC ("Sponsor"). Two (2) winners will be selected each week for the five (5) weeks of the Sweepstakes Period (each a "Weekly Winner"), and one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at the end of the Sweepstakes Period ("Grand Prize Winner"). The weekly prizes consist of:
· One (1) $1000 gift certificate to Really Good Stuff (the "Weekly First Prize") and
· One (1) $500 gift certificate to Really Good Stuff (the "Weekly Second Prize").
The Grand Prize consists of:
· A one (1) year subscription to Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection for the Grand Prize Winner's school starting before December 31, 2018 and ending one year later, and
· A trip for two (2) individuals, to Denver, Colorado to attend the Science in the Rockies conference taking place on July 9-11, 2019 (the "Grand Prize"). Trip expenses included are limited to :
o Conference registration fees for two (2) attendees,
o Two (2) round-trip airline tickets to Denver, Colorado from anywhere in the 50 United States or District of Columbia, each costing no more than $600,
o A travel stipend of $1,000 to cover both individuals meals and additional expenses, and
o Two (2) hotel rooms at the conference hotel for up to four (4) nights, from July 8-12, 2019.
· The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $7,000.00.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on August 13, 2018 at 12:00 PM and ends on September 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All times stated by Sponsor are in Pacific Time (local to San Francisco, CA). Entries received before or outside of the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted or be eligible to win the stated Prizes, except as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor's clock is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: Eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win the Prize is limited to individual persons who, at the time of entry: (i) have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside, (ii) are legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, and (iii) are employed as an educator or administrator in an Elementary School (public or private) in the United States. Any effort by a participant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses will result in disqualification. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes, are not eligible to participate. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes is offered electronically via the Internet. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, follow the link www.reallygoodstuff.com/contest/index.html to the Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection contest web page, log in to the sweepstakes with full name and a valid email address. Entrants may also receive additional entries by completing one or more of the following three (3) additional methods of entry through the Sweepstakes web page: watch the Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection video, select the link provided to visit the ReallyGoodStuffDigital.com website, share the contest via email or Facebook as many times as desired and receive an entry for each individual who uses the shared link to log into the contest.
The above methods of entry are not required to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by using the following alternate means of entry: Entrants may receive one (1) entry by legibly printing the Entrant's name, street address, city, province/state, postal code, telephone number and the name of this Sweepstakes, on a 3 x 5 inch (or 7.5 x 12.5 cm) piece of paper and mailing it to Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection Contest, c/o Fingerprint, 240 Stockton St., 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108, which must be received within the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Any attempted entries received after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, or which are not in compliance with these Official Rules, will not be accepted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, email addresses, registrations and logins, or any other methods will subject the participant to disqualification from the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address or other account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or the account for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: The Sponsor's determination of the Winner and selection of Winner, in its sole discretion in accordance with these Official Rules, shall be final. During the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) Grand Prize Winner and ten (10) Weekly Winners will be selected at random, from all eligible Entries submitted as of the time of drawing. Two (2) Weekly Winners (First Prize and Second Prize) will be selected at the end of each week of the Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected at the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
The potential Winners of each Prize will be notified by direct message to their email address or, if no email address is provided, by the contact information set forth in the alternate entry method. Sponsor may require the potential Winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of any prize (collectively, "Affidavit"). If the potential Winners do not respond to the notification within 7 days, are found to be ineligible, fail to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor and/or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor may consider such Winner to have forfeited the Prize, and another potential Winner may be selected as time allows.
6. Prizes; Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries at the time of applicable drawing. The following Prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes:
Weekly First Prize (5): $1,000 e-gift certificate to Really Good Stuff
Weekly Second Prize (5): $500 e-gift certificate to Really Good Stuff
Grand Prize (1): A 1-year subscription to Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection for Grand Prize Winner's school, starting before December 31, 2018 and ending one year from the start date;
A trip for two (2) individuals to Denver, Colorado, to attend the Science in the Rockies conference taking place on July 9-11, 2019, consisting of conference registration fees for two (2) attendees, two (2) round-trip flights to Denver, Colorado from anywhere in the 50 United States or District of Columbia (each costing no more than $600), a travel stipend of $1,000 total to cover expenses, and two (2) hotel rooms at the conference hotel for up to four (4) nights, from July 8-12, 2019 The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $7,000.00.
Approximate retail value of all prizes is $14,500.
Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If required by law, the Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the Prize value.
7. Prize Delivery: Prize will be given in person, sent via email, or mailed or shipped (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to the confirmed or verified Winners in accordance with the information supplied at the time of the Entry. Prize will not be shipped or delivered to P.O. boxes or addresses outside of the 50 United States and D.C. Allow up to 2 to 4 weeks after verification of eligibility for weekly prize delivery.
The Weekly Prizes will be awarded within approximately 14 days of the potential Winner's complete response to notification. The Grand Prize will be awarded in two parts: the first by December 31, 2018 and the second at the time of the 2019 Science in the Rockies conference.
8. Publicity; Rights Granted by You: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant is granting Sponsor and its agencies and service providers the right to film, record, use and display its name and/or likeness, photographs, Tweet, performance, and voice (as applicable) for advertising and marketing purposes, without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. General Conditions of Participation: Each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and to accept delivery of any prize won based upon availability. In addition, each participant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her entry is true and accurate. The Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules, in the entry or otherwise in any materials available at the website. Unless a participant otherwise opts out, Sponsor and its designees may use the participant's physical and/or e-mail address to contact the participant regarding Sponsor's services and other offers and/or promotions. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any lost, late, misidentified or misdirected entry, or any telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. Sponsor is not responsible for any human or other error that may occur in the processing of the entries, nor are they responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or failures of any wireless or internet service providers, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, which may limit a person's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or receive communication from Sponsor. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable messages resulting from filtration of a participant's email, wireless or Internet service provider or for insufficient space to receive messages. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify a Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of a Sweepstakes; or if a technical problem corrupts the administration as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is canceled, Sponsor may award the applicable Prize(s) from among all eligible Entries received as of the time of cancellation in a random drawing, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or the like methods of participation will void all such entries by such methods. Incomplete Entries are void.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, REALLY GOOD STUFF, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ONLY ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
10. Release and Indemnification: Each participant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, those working on its behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to, in whole or in part, participation in this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules, the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize or any other substitute prize.
PARTICIPANT FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF PARTICIPANT IS A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA, ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED.SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS: "CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." IF YOU ARE NOT A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA, YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS UNDER ANY LAW SIMILAR TO SECTION 1542 THAT MAY EXIST IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE.
11. Disclaimer: Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Game or use or redemption of any prize. The Winner acknowledges that the Prizes are provided by Sponsor on an "as is" basis with no warranty of any kind. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. Limit of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF PARTICIPANT, INDLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT'S OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHOULD BE ENFORCED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Disputes, Arbitration and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at a location mutually convenient to entrant and Sponsor located in Monterey County, California; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with this Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA without regard to choice of law rules. Entrant, through participation in the Sweepstakes, hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts for the State of California.
15. Winners List: For a list of winners (available after 10/31/18 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by 10/15/18 to: Really Good Stuff, LLC, Attn: Really Good Stuff Digital Learning Collection Contest Winners, 5 Research Drive, Shelton, CT 06484.
16. Sponsor: Really Good Stuff, LLC, 5 Research Drive, Shelton, CT 06484.
© 2018 Really Good Stuff, LLC. All rights reserved. Really Good Stuff® and the associated logos are trademarks of Really Good Stuff, LLC. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
|Copyright © 2018 Really Good Stuff, LLC, All rights reserved. 5 Research Drive, Suite 150, Shelton, CT 06484 1-800-366-1920|